Numark CM200USB
Numark CM200USB

4+ Channel Mixer from Numark belonging to the CM series.

gloglo125 gloglo125
Publié le 05/21/06 à 04:01
Value For Money : Correct
-Rackable (19u)
-5 Channels with three entries each, two USB ports assignable inputs on channels 4 and 5, or master and record outputs

RCA-connectors for phono and line, combi jack / XLR (Neutrik) for the micro front, and two jacks for the connection 6.35 rear, XLR and RCA outputs
for more details check out the website of numark

-8/20 For the number of connectors and clear guidance on the rear facade

To-use USB ports, connect and turn on your table before your pc, if not win xp will not recognize correctly the two ports that have the same name "USB audio codec"
-The manual is in 4 or 5 languages, the overall design may be a little too simplistic, but ... even when it's OK

I have not had the opportunity to test my table with something other than the hardware of average quality derrire, so I did not notice the above rel
-Little thing that bothers me, logarithmic faders are sacrment! virtually no signal before reaching the small white bar located at the 7 / 10 of the race of the fader and APRS hand alone! mfiance so because it is easy rduire level by half because of a small flick wrong place

5 / 20 just for me but the only downside

I use it for three months to mix in my main

I use as a PC, I was looking for a table that simplifies my life, so when I saw this MODEL, I immediately chose

qualitprix report correctly

I do it again the choice of this table because it offers a reasonably priced solution for complex configurations using multiple formats (vinyl, cd, mp3)