Realistic SSM--2100
Realistic SSM--2100
kironmars kironmars
Publié le 04/15/10 à 08:21
This is my first mixer in this style and so I discovered a little. I bought it secondhand for 45 €, at first I was just looking for to plug in an electroacoustic.
It is only recently that I decided to come out of my cellar to couple with a small PA
that i just acquired.
And here is the surprise, I can do sound and what sound! I realize the quality of the machine.
And to say that I almost throw it!
It is flexible, there are no unwanted noise or breath, we feel that it's solid what was in their hands. I pass over all of the audio while it is really my instrument and nickel.
I therefore strongly advised for small budgets.