[NAMM] Akai MPK49
Akai exhibits its MPK49.
The Akai MPK49 features MPC 'Full Level' and '12 Levels' functions on its pads, and MPC Swing can be applied to both Note Repeat and Arpeggio functions. Tap Tempo and time-division buttons allow for real-time control of Note Repeat and Arpeggio clock speeds. The Akai MPK49 delivers an amazing 76 assignable controls, with assignable inputs that include an expression pedal, footswitch, pitch bend and modulation wheel.
More than just a USB/MIDI controller, the MPK49 captures the soul of your performance.
- 49-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch and full-sized keys
- 8 full-sized, 360 degree rotation pots, each with 3 banks for 24 pots total
- 12 genuine MPC pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 8 full-sized sliders with 3 controller banks for each for 24 sliders total
- MPC note repeat and all-new arpeggiator
- 8 assignable backlit switches with 3 controller banks each for 24 switches total
- MMC/MIDI Start Stop transport buttons
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- Number of Keys: 49 + 12 x 4 banks of drum pads
- Type of action: Semi-weighted
- Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer Interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: Custom LCD
- Footswitchable Patch Changes: yes
- Number of Independent MIDI Ins/Outs: 1
- Programmable Continuous Footpedals: 1
- Programmable Footswitches: 1
- Programmable controllers: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- System Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition - contains 28 custom Akai Impulse presets with samples
- USB Cable
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] EastWest Quantum Leap Pianos EASTWEST announces that Quantum Leap Pianos is in stock and ready for shipping.
- [NAMM] Quantum Leap Complete Composers EastWest is releasing the Complete Composers Collection at NAMM 2008.
- [NAMM] Best Service Chris Hein Bass Best Service presents the Chris Hein Bass library, EASTWEST, exclusive U.S. distributor of Best Service products, will feature the collection at NAMM.