Ampeg V2 4x12 Cabinet
Ampeg V2 4x12 Cabinet
diGo diGo
Publié le 04/25/06 à 09:00
I use it for over a year with an Ampeg V4 amp like.
What I like most is the sound of all V4 + V2, even if one is supposed to be a bass amp and the other a guitar cabinet ... anyway, I play the bass like a guitar ...
What I like least is the size (it is always difficult to carry, fortunately it has a large handle and wheels) and then the grid hides HP, the coup in the making, it is difficult to really identify their location.
I never tried other models.
I do not know the price because I have had with the amp V4.
The price / quality ratio is honest.
I have no intention of changing its because I found the ideal mix! If I did, I would do anything to find the same stuff!