Krank Amplification Dimebag Signature Series - Krankenstein 4x12
Krank Amplification Dimebag Signature Series - Krankenstein 4x12
Higher Gain Higher Gain
Publié le 06/24/09 à 06:01
Krank 4x12 cabinet, 4 Eminence Texas Heat, viewed: 1390 €

very large speaker, pan right, black holes large grid, we can see the hp, it's been a bit of sound pro, we like it or not, I think it means.

Connected with a Peavey 6505, the volume is enormous, more than other speakers (600w inside) therefore obliged to reduce the volume.
- In clean, it's clear, sweet
- Crunch in the baffle behaves quite well, there's teeth, tend to go out fast in treble.
Now what everyone expects:
- Lead channel, and send the puree, fat saturation, a particular grain is very clean, low resonance and a background, the speaker does not move, the bass is huge and diffuse (the inverse of v30 which have low contents, I think) it just may be the speaker who possesses the hp not mounted forward.
So saturation very clean but I do not recognize the grain of my amp, the speaker brought something special, it does not have enough repect the amp, maybe the result is different with a head or fiercer kind Randall Krank but I was expecting something really monstrous from Dime and Krank.
Everything is a bit bland.
It is a very good speaker but for me the result was not transcendent, lack of grain, personality, the couple does not operate completely baffle head, so to be tested.
It is the only eminence in that I have tested, but the high end, I found the mesa and Diezel much better (yes even the v30 cab but in a very high quality that changes everything) and for 200 € less.
So be careful it does not with all the amps.

That's about all I have to say, if some questions ...