Nameofsound 4x12 Vintage Touch
Nameofsound 4x12 Vintage Touch
Pucelle_Dabidjan Pucelle_Dabidjan
Published on 05/05/07 at 10:19
Value For Money : Poor
We often see the stuff with 10/10 note on AF, and sometimes not always for a justifiable reason. But the right notes below have eveills my curiosity. So I put n quest of one of the 4x12 and ended up finding one in a colleague musicos.

I fitted my m'tais Genz-Benz, extremely sensitive everything is plugged him ...

I plug my amp in the cab ...

I branch the guitar, amp enclanch, waited a moment and mount the volume ...

And I played!

And I must admit that this is indeed one of the best firms in the market. If you pass the list of friendly aesthetic and sound customization options (that makes you a cab with red Tolex Mtal grid these days?), The pre-sales lovable, even when none forcment immediately the money to make the investment and employment counseling; was a 4x12 hp arm's Vintage 30 fabriqus by Clestion, which beautifully captures the cleans and gives a conscquent body without letting the ct attack in the furious distortion. For 900 euros and some, the price is just right for this stuff and it's also a rare characteristic in the world of the current amplification (rather in the context if it is good, has must be expensive).

Although too: amprages is running under the cab and can integrate a lot of sets.

Although still: the visible strength of the set that as a turner for me is always looking

Although again and again: the concept of the right cab with built-inclined pan that turns effective and that my time is trops little rpandu the rest of the trade.

In short, there's no picture, I put exceptionally "10" and I feel I'll bientt place an order with these people.