Arturia Analog Experience : The Laboratory 61 Keys
Arturia announces the shipping of its fourth keyboard in the Analog Experience series: Analog Experience The Laboratory 61 keys.
Analog Experience The Laboratory 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage
Packaged with the Analog Laboratory software, it also offers control over 3500 analog sounds, 330 drum loops and 200 scenes. The workflow is the same as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
Assignable pads, knobs and faders also make AE Laboratory 61 a MIDI keyboard suited to control third party software or MIDI hardware devices.
• Keyboard: 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch
• Controllers: 2 encoders with press selection, 11 standard rotary encoders, 9 sliders, 23 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 4 touch-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
• Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller
• 32 digit LED screen
• Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
• Browse presets with the dedicated encoders
• Save and recall snapshots on your hardware
• Control any sonic parameter from the keyboard
• Trigger drums from the pads
MIDI controller features:
• Aluminium and wooden case
• New editing options allowing for a quick set up with any application, thanks to the MIDI Control Center
• MIDI set-up directly on the keyboard
• 3500 virtual analog synthesizer sounds
• 200 scenes that will you get started in 11 musical genres: Electro, Urban, Pop, Rock, Soundtrack, Jazz, Latin, Funk, Classical, World, Dub-Reggae.
• All the presets are selected from the Arturia Classic Synths Minimoog-V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V.
• Editing on the original synths for the owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations.
• Preset Manager: by Instrument, by Type and/or by Characteristics, and find presets according to these filtered choices.
• Editing, with essential parameters for personalizing presets:
o Filter and LFO sections,
o 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset
o Chorus & Delay mix
o 2 ADSR envelopes
• Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand alone software synthesizer.
MSRP : USD 499 / EURO 429
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wolfgang Palm Plex 2 Wolfgang Palm has released for free a new version 2.0 of his Plex Restructuring Synthesizer, formerly distributed commercially by Steinberg.
- MIDIBridge for 16 AudioCubes Kim Pedersen, a musician from Denmark active in ambient music, has been working on an installation project involving 12 AudioCubes in sensor mode.
- Longcat Audio H3D Binaural 2 Longcat Audio Technologies has announced a major update to H3D, their 3D audio binaural plugin for Digital Audio Workstations.