[Musikmesse] Akai MPK88
Akai is presenting its new MPK88 performance keyboard controller at Musikmesse.
- 88-key fully weighted, hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch for expressive melodic creativity
- MPC-pad section of 16 genuine MPC pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC pads access four banks each for instant access to 64 samples
- Assignable Q-Link controller section for flexible control of most software parameters
- Eight Q-Link knobs, eight Q-Link faders, eight Q-Link buttons, three banks each
- Key Split enables control of two different sounds from the same keyboard
- Dedicated transport controls for tracking and editing
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator aid in creative process
- MPC Full Level, MPC 16-Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with tempo and dynamics
- MIDI output over USB, bus powered, class compliant: plug and play with one USB cable
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software
- Works with most MIDI recording, sequencing, and performance software
- Number of Keys: 88 + 16 x 4 banks of drum pads
- Type of action: Fully weighted hammer action
- Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer Interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: Custom LCD
- Footswitchable Patch Changes: yes
- Number of Independent MIDI Ins/Outs: 1
- Programmable Continuous Footpedals: 1
- Programmable Footswitches: 2
- Programmable controllers: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- System Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Akai MPD18 Akai has released a new portable pad controller at Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] Ableton Live 8 & Suite 8 Ableton has announced that Live 8 and Ableton Suite 8 are out now.
- [Musikmesse] Kick-Free Revolution Vol. 1 Oliver Schmitt returns with the next Sample DVD from his Revolution sound-set series.