[Musikmesse] Arturia extends its KeyLab
Arturia unveiled at Musikmesse 2014 the 88-key version of its KeyLab MIDI keyboard controller.
- Universal MIDI keyboard controller
- 88 key hammered action FATAR keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 2 clickable encoders
- 6 transport switches
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- 2 banks x 10 assignable encoders
- 2 banks x 9 sliders
- 1 volume encoder
- 10 assignable switches
- 32 digit LCD display
- MIDI In and Out
- USB port
- Sustain, expression pedal, footswitch and breath controller inputs
- Dimensions: 127.5 x 35 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 22kg
The Arturia KeyLab 88 MIDI keyboard will ship with the Analog Lab software that features more than 5000 synth sounds, presets of the other Arturia virtual synths (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and the Wurlitzer V electric piano.
The KeyLab88 will be available this summer, no information about its price. More info at www.arturia.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.