Lachnit launches the FLK MK2 keyboards
Lachnit, an austrian keyboard manufacturer, has launched the second version of its FLK 88 and 97-key USB MIDI controllers.
The Lachnit FLK MK2 keyboards are equipped with a patented FLK Light Sensor technology, and the keys are similar to grand pianos. Lachnit adds that all the keyboard are hand made in Austria (Vienna).
Lachnit announces 32 000 values measured between the triggering point and the full action of the key. These values have been reduced to 256 MIDI values, and accompanied with dynamic and velocity curve knobs. The key release speed data are also captured.
The new generation of the FLK keyboard controllers adds the aftertouch and the modulation and pitch wheels are now present on both the 88 and 97 keys. Note that on the 97 Imperial, the notes are added in the low-end, from A2 to C3.
- 88 or 97 keys
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- Adjustable pressure sensitivity
- Piano Mode on/off
- Waterfall option with adjustable MIDI velocity
- 3-digit display
- 4 banks, each with 4 presets for saving and recalling parameters
- 4 continuous pedals
- Polarity inverter
- Stereo 1/4" jacks for the pedal inputs
- MIDI Trio
- USB port
- USB Plug'n Play for displaying the instrument as an audio device on a computer
The lachnit FLK MK2 Studio 88 retails at 3990€ (inc. tax), the price of the FLK MK2 Imperial 97 is 5300€.
MK1 versions are still available, visit www.flkeys.at for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offer on the McDSP 6030 compressor Following the ML4000 sale, McDSP has now a special offer on its 6030 Ultimate Compressor until the end of the month.
- 8DIO Adagio Violas available for pre-order 8DIO is about to launch the 3rd volume in the Adagio Collection, which is dedicated to violas and is available for pre-order at a special price.
- Voxengo GlissEQ updated to v3.7 Voxengo updated its GlissEQ parametric equalizer to version 3.7.