Fame DCT-200 Multi-Power Supply
Fame DCT-200 Multi-Power Supply
poney(be) poney(be)

«  perfs of "high quality, low price! »

Publié le 03/10/11 à 14:13
I use this pedal since yesterday ... then I know that this opinion is worthless on the length, but like the first, I'm starting. I will not forget to add items over time.

So I know "good" for the VoodooLab seeing in Pedalboard guitarists (I'm bass player). But now, as the Voodoo 2 is a beast race universally appreciated, as I had no money to invest for that now.

What I like most is the many opportunities available for under 50 € and a nice mouth, indeed side dimension is 171 x 111 x 68 mm, a large tank. I like, but you may prefer something more discreet.

The features are:

Blue LED is on when
115V/230V a switch on the back
an ON / OFF button (which, I believe, is NOT the voodoo!)
-8x 9V DC outputs (100mA for the first 4, 250 for 5-6 and another 100 for 7-8)
1x 12V DC-output
1x AC-12V output
-Max Amperage: 1600mA (what to do so)
There is the possibility of using small cursors (DIP switch) in the animal to change the voltages as follows:
- 1 to 4: max 60mA and 12.3V
- 5-6: 14.5v/12v (50mA/200mA)
-7 To 8: 4v/9v adjustable (I do not know what's the point, here's the answer: "4v/9v output is used to give an effect in lowering the dead battery voltage which can be interesting for some pedals" Alx33)

Comes with two complete sets of cables (2x8), plus two cable jack for pedal type EH (Big Muff and Co.), one for reverse polarity and two colored red and blue, which may have a specific purpose other than as- be colored, but I'm missing (again, if somebody knows what it is).

In addition, each output is isolated, so it's quiet noise level, buzz or whatever it is, there is nothing to report. That's what made me choose this model rather than the latter Fame "chrome tank."

In use, in my pedalboard with a EBSMulticomp, two Behringer (BEQ700 and BUF300), two Boss (UT-2 + DS1) and a big muff, I can only bow to the work of Musikstore and FAME. That is excellent, and besides, it looks strong, I jumped on it several times to see ...
49th to nine, is a must, no more no less.

Level regret not 18v (still the solution of the Y cable that I have never seen in stores or on the net).

Er, that's all. The most fastidious may find fault with, I have no doubt;)

Images linked to this review

• photo