< Tous les avis Gougi CB1

Public price: free
Dembala Dembala

«  The Best »

Published on 01/22/12 at 05:13
I am a bass player (electric) fan for over 10 years and the desire to move to the bass was there for many years but not the budget ...
I tried a few bass hand or with a luthier in La Rochelle but nothing interesting (basically it sounded not).
By researching on the net I came across the website of GOUGE Fabrice. I exchanged email with Fabrice.
The hardest part was ordered and not try, but the reviews on his site and many users (including conservatories) were able to reassure me.
Then I decided to go straight to the shop to try to meet and especially Fabrice.
I spent a very good after noon with Fabrice technique discussed but not only ...
And to my surprise I immediately played it, it's as if I had taken my bass (or vice versa). It sounds superb.
I did not try another model (being new to the practice of bass) but frankly it is a "Rolls" for the price of a "mini".
Again, thank you to Fabrice allow as many musicians to play on quality instruments and a fair price (for each).
After a year of solo practice at home, I confirm that the practice of the bass is totally different from the electric bass. But I'm starting to make me happy, to discover the freedom of a race without borders (without cargo what!)
and yes if I would do it again the same choice .... my biggest regret: not having met Fabrice earlier!