Behringer Ultracoustic AT108
Behringer Ultracoustic AT108
kzimir kzimir
Publié le 09/25/07 à 14:52
It's a guitar amp and micro electro-acoustic (chant. ..).
Transistor amplifier, but the technology quip "VTC": Virtual Tube Circuitry, giving a sense of the type "tube" in thing.
Power: 15W
Between a jack for the guitar, an XLR input for mic, plus one between "CD input".
1 knob volume for between one and another jack for the XLR. A headphone jack (big jack).
3 pots for her: a serious, medium, treble. This equalizer affects both the scratches on the mike.
I never used between the "CD".
T have a small rverbe apprcie, but ... Dj is not bad it all, especially for the price.

Trs simple configuration, turn the pots with evocative names, and hop.
Groping in 10 minutes, it can be a little while is the nickel. In playing conditions alone (the house, not the 15W Bercy ...), more than enough pull some ears in the neighborhood. Sisi.
No problem of feedback with my electro-acoustic, I get a perfect sound, rich in harmonics, prcis. The pots are doss: no change in its volume or too sudden.
I also use it with my skyscraper electric, and it is the same: the nickel, which complies with the instrument.
With a microphone singing, rglages are a bit more complicated, but we get something done everything good eventually.
As technology "VTC" ... I do not know what to say. There may be a little "tube" in the air, but no more ...
Warning: This is not to amplify a scratch + microphone at the same time: I recall that the qualiseur is common to two entries.

See above.
I add this: I bought this amp with my guitar electro-acoustic, which is a gem (see my stuff). Honntement, this little thing comes very low cost to bring out the sound of the guitar. Mission accomplished, then.

I use it for 2 years. I also have an old Carlsbro 65W ddi also the electro-acoustic. The Behringer is less well is sr, but it does what is asked trs properly and easily, and it is much less heavy / bulky!
In fact, I'd say the highlight of this amp is to have a sound trs neutral: it amplifies your guitar Manir fairly transparent. If she has a great sound unplug, then it will always be part ...
Super rapporteurs q / P So.
I recommend.