Carlsbro Sherwood Baby 30
Carlsbro Sherwood Baby 30

Sherwood Baby 30, Acoustic-Electric Guitar Amplifier from Carlsbro.

Tionline 08/23/2004

Carlsbro Sherwood Baby 30 : Tionline's user review

• Partager
30W transistor amp
Two between Jack 6.35 (one active, one passive), an input and output for effects, a Line Out jack, all still in the format Jack 6.35.
The little knobs: gain, volume, legalization, etc. rverb. short, nothing amazing ...

namely, custom settings apply to both inputs simultanment! Can not rgler instruments Manir indpendante. Too bad but the price can not have everything ...

The look is excellent I got: ugly!! Personally, I ME TO RE-DO-but I know some people are allergic to!

The configuration is no longer a simple 10 minutes of practice enough to go around the bte.
The manual is almost nonexistent, a sheet of paper with explanations in English but it would no problem!
Sound, TRS wish is neutral (very) easily adjustable.
In short, this amplifier has done its rle in the direction o. .. amplifies it, and not much else! (Not fancy, that the efficiency ...)

I play it with my two guitars only m'amplifier, so I only hear the sound of my instrument ... louder! was lucky, that's what I was looking for!

I bought it seven years and I have no regrets! It is still new, still works as well and for 300 Euros (when I bought it), I do not think I made a bad deal.
With exprience, I would do this choice ... no hsitation.