Ibanez T20
Ibanez T20
kweeg kweeg
Publié le 01/25/10 à 23:56
20W transistor amp.
6.35 between a jack guitar with EQ semi-parameter, Vol, Chorus (Phaser).
Between an XLR microphone with Tone and Volume.
Master reverb and applying the 2 channels.
An auxiliary input RCA CD/MP3.
Manual: T20/35 ( https://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/manual/amp/T35_T20.pdf )

No footswitch on this model (see T35), but I do not care.
Output jack for headphones or 6.35 LineOut (although hideout).
Please note, if used, the T20 does not produce sound.
That is why I am not 10/10

Yes, it is very simple and the record is good. A good electro-acoustic sound, not color (a bit steep, even). Anyway, very well Dfine.
I do not use the chorus or the button "Shape". I just put a bit of rverbe, low and medium rather round and is played.
There's probably better but it's much more expensive.

I play electric violin (folk, rock, jazz). I wanted something pchu Dfine and well, just to get along. Roland and I test the EAR. T20, even less powerful, is clearer than the Roland. The EAR is better, certainly, but what a price! I test the Solo Voice is also very compact. The latter is not in the stomach and a bad DEFINITIONS. In the end, there was no picture.

I use it for a good month now. I regret that the line out of his cup. T35 must pass for it.
Anyway, here's a little "cube", Lger not complicated damn grate and fulfills its mission: back on stage or in local RPTE, discreet home.
Value for money unbeatable quality.
MODEL The above T35 should be more complete (true line out, footswitch, more powerful) but why would you want more when we have what we sought: lightness of its compactness DEFINITIONS.