Ibanez TA20
Ibanez TA20
Bigwolf Bigwolf
Publié le 10/10/09 à 06:49
see doc

is an amp, so nothing to say

The sound is clear and precise EQ settings on the guitar channel with a semi-parametric medium is effective and offers a wide range of settings.
The only adjustment "tone" for the NTER microphone is calibrated to deliver the blow on the little HP it is quite sufficient.
I compared it with a Marshall AS 50d, and the sound is much better defined (less round, but saw more nose-friendly sound of the guitar).
Although modest power of 30W is more than enough for a small beef with friends or a small terrace (quiet ...)
I solved the lack of bass thanks to a tip I do not know where in the forum by adding a subwoofer Logitech (and yes ... must not be sectarian) and the result is stunning. We would have told me that I would not have believed ...
The amp with only a headphone jack on a break (the sound comes more from the amp when you plug a jack on the output) I bypassed the 3 contacts in order to maintain continuity even inserting the jack connected to the subwoofer.

I recently I can not judge its reliability over time, that being said, for having opened, the building is clean and without fuss, so I am confident overcharged.
The sound is clear and clean, not warm for a coat but it suits me well.
Some gadgets are to forget, spring reverb and chorus musical little speed settings without depth or separated.
Looking for a small amp compact and lightweight (8kg, a good density anyway) friendly sound of his guitar (I use it with a SR25 and a Breedlove 12 string Seagull) and not opposed to the idea to make 3 welding inside, so your new friend