Peavey Ecoustic 110 EFX
Peavey Ecoustic 110 EFX
Grebz Grebz
Publié le 12/04/06 à 05:59
I use this amp for about 4 years, with an electro-acoustic guitar Seagull.
Before talking about her, let's look. The appearance of "old radio pre-war" Copper is trs classy. The amp is 30W bi-amplifier for the bass-mid and 10W for the highs. Plenty to go crazy neighbors in an apartment! Nickel BPS group (drummer, bassist and another guitarist on electric Marshall amp). Under these conditions, the receiver does not dmrite and spits his Dcibel without blushing.

I like the sound, quite flashy, but with serious coming out nicely, however, without a round and warm. This is also mtalliques of the strings, it is obvious that if j'quipais my guitar nylon strings, my comment would be DIFFERENT. In any case, the notes dtachent much from each other, means everything, including default game, a force s'entraner.

Can be connected simultanment two guitars, a guitar or a microphone and singing, since the amp has two inputs (jack between 1 and XLR + jack in between 2).
THE FIRST entrebnficie effects chorus, phaser, delay, rotating speaker, reverb and double.
Between the second includes chorus, delay and reverb.
Each benefits from its own 4-channel equalizer, we can adjust rglages separately.
The quality of the effects is good, but frankly, I use very little. I like the chorus and rverb however, but small doses, if I find them intrusive quickly. The phaser is nice but I never really needed. The rotating speaker is for me a useless gadget. As for the double and the delay, I think I've never used (except perhaps at the very beginners to try ... I do not know), so I have no opinion on their subject.

I pay 600 euros this amp 4 years ago, I do not know how it is now or even if it is found again, but it's solid. I quite often carted Cogne and it shows no sign of fatigue.
This is not a light amp, so it makes it perhaps less fragile.
It PSE weight (about 18kg), which arises when the lugs around the foot for some distance. This is an amp, you know.

I have not tried many other amps, but the o I bought (Pigalle district of Paris), they did not have a lot of guitar amps electro-acoustic, so j 'I took one that seemed best. I have not done 15 stores either. Anyway, this is the one I most apprci IMMEDIATE. He immediately "tap into the ear" so I have not had a dilemma when buying, no hsitation, no rear-think, not bitterness and no sleepless night wondering if finally, I would not have done better to take the other ... But it is above all a matter of taste.

A default? Well, I got no ... may be sound a little cold, and again, history is a quibble because it suits me. And as I said, my guitar may also be involved.

I would definitely do it again this choice, since I am satisfied with TRS for years and I never tire of it. Do I recommend it? Well I urge to try those who have an electro-acoustic and seek an amp.