Zt Amplifiers Lunchbox Acoustic
Zt Amplifiers Lunchbox Acoustic
Takacoustic Takacoustic

«  It has everything a great ... »

Publié le 09/06/10 à 02:49
Everything has already been said on the subject ...
Just know that we are very far from the gas plant, but that everything necessary is present.
On the control panel: two channels (instrument and microphone) each with gain settings, bass, treble and reverb. A master volume and a common feedback filter.
On the rear panel, an extensive connection with Jack and XLR microphone (with power supply. Phantom), a jack for effects loop, a headphone output with volume control, a jack for external speaker ... All done seriously and inspires confidence.
The displayed power is 200 Watts, 130 RMS.

It is difficult to make simple, the manual in English is quite clear.
The board configuration contained therein is common sense: do everything halfway, then adjust and play.
I must confess that in my case it was not quite so simple:
1) Despite a long history of the guitar, I had no experience in amplifier.
2) The sound I got was full, powerful, very nice, but not transcribed as faithfully as you want the sound of my guitar.
3) I put long enough to understand the proper setting for my guitar amp. Reading the forums helped me get there.
Since then, it's all good!

I play mostly folk, and pop songs. I wanted an amp strong enough to play outside (Music Festival and other), capable of receiving a microphone singing and, especially, compact (I live on a boat).
I play a Takamine TAN 46 C (tube preamp) and I plug in a microphone for singing Tbone M85 beta. This configuration is perfect for my use and the sound of all gives me great satisfaction.
It should be noted that the sound impression is very different depending on the position one adopts in relation to the amp. The sound is very full if one takes over, more metal directly in front of hp, but well balanced for the audience.
Overall, the guitar sound is magnified by the amplifier (the voice too ...), but some will find it perhaps not quite enough lens?
This last observation may be due to my guitar and his amp.

I use it for a month, and appreciate more and more.
It is so small and light that I do not hesitate to bring it with me.
My first choice would have been an EAR, but the budget was not related to the use that I have an amp sound. I tried a Roland (background noise, a Marshall AC 50 (quite musical, but cumbersome).

This "box picnic is also capable of playing at home at reasonable volume, that" sending the Watts required. And then, at 387 €, the price / quality ratio is excellent!

I do not regret my choice and I highly recommend to anyone looking for an amp sound to include in its list of choices.