Almansa 447 Cutaway Thin Body
Almansa 447 Cutaway Thin Body
jef971 jef971
Publié le 05/07/09 à 13:28
Manufacturing Spain, microphone and preamp fishman pro. mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, cedar, cypress bottom splint.

Thin neck, 50 mm at the nut, easy access to the treble. well in hand guitar chords table height ideal. The sound on this type of guitar in cypress and thin body, is very typical flamenco, so this instrument is designed for musicians who play under Spanish ... Personally I use it to play the rumba gypsy, so this guitar suits me perfectly. Use for other styles is not excluded, folk blues .... because the handle is a treat, you just make it sound ... Savarez it with red top. I also used in electro, a Roland AC 60, very well compared to other configurations more or less expensive. As the nylon is typed, I solved the problem by adding a foot zoom A2 electronica that allows me to access sound metal is bluffing. The finish is excellent and in addition it is very beautiful. A real white elephant because I play different styles of music.

See above. My favorite sound is acoustic, accompaniment and solo gypsy rumba.
Electrical chorus effect on ac 60 with his martin simulation on the A2, it is ..

I have this guitar for 5 years, my life companion, to release blues concert, I play a Telecaster HS usa. I love everything about this guitar, having had the privilege to try a dozen model, Perez, Alhambra, Esteve, Camps, ... my decision on this choice does not call into question the quality of others, but the handle of Almansa is smaller and easier for me.