Ispana Pan 39
adlib keyboard adlib keyboard
Publié le 06/04/09 à 00:09
Electro-classical guitar made in spain
Top: Spruce
Mahogany back and sides
Electronic Shadow 4-band
round comfort

The handle is very comfortable and pleasant Assé easy to play, easy access to treble by the cutaway.
a guitar is lightweight and well balanced Assé

Its level for a guitar "first prize", it sounds great in acoustic and plugged in, it's even better.
fishman preamp is good.
I mounted him pulling the strings has strong rhythm that allows me some light
and the branch on my zoom A2 and Yamaha stagepass300, and it's pure happiness.
ideal for picking songs and arpeggiated

This is my first guitar, so I chose a classic nylon for my small fingers, but rather than opting for the PAN35, best-selling brand for learning, I chose the electric version, and I did not regret because it allowed me to do my first scene.
it is very easy to play, its sound is precise and gentle and powerful electronics.
the handle remains his strong point.
what I like least about this guitar is the very thick layer of varnish, but it has the merit of protecting the body blows.
mechanics do not disturb, and take very good agreement
I have nothing but good to say about this guitar considering the price, because even if the finish is impeccable, the feature did!

in short, a good guitar that is not afraid of blows, goes everywhere with good sonnorité, just, and even be connected to me!
what about other ...