Prudencio Saez Mod. 59
Bridge: Rosewood
Peg: Gold
Top: massive spruce
Net: Rosewood
Otros: 21 Trast, boca ovalada, previo (Fishman)

ie:
Guitar made in Spain, in cutaway,
21 frets (the latter two being shorter frets on a handle cut into curved, overlooking the rose, it is oval, not round: large diameter: 98mm, small diam.: 60 mm)
Fishman Prefix Pro pickup with
- Three-band equalizer,
- Shine
- Volume
- Phase
- Notch
+ Witnessed the 9v battery (easily accessible thanks to a swivel. It replaces the hassle-free)

Special feature: nice size, very light, very comfortable. Beautiful finishes. Golden mechanical and precise. They are air tight.
The handle is wide enough, but really not excessive (49 mm) for a classical nylon. on the other hand, compared to other conventional sleeves, it's quite late: 22 mm maximum! Very nice hand!

I put 9 because there are no markings on the button, and a micro air in the box, in addition to the bridge, it would have been perfect!

What happiness!
Light, easy, pleasant ... I run out of adjectives to praise him. In short, a treat. I did that for two days, but I am constantly on it (here I pause a p'tite to tell you what, but I turned round in 10 min).
Pleasure.
I put the strings yesterday, nothing has changed!
Plus the hours pass, the more I fell in love.
Access to very acute fracile, quiet Emile (cutaway forces)!

Well, it's not heavy metal, will be understood.
In acoustics:
Arpeggios ... Waaah! how beautiful! The blues works great. The picking is crystal clear. She does not want him back in like a nag for agreements chained dry, though ... At the moment I do not let me too. I am still impressed by the delicacy of the lady and fine sound. Very round, ample bass and treble but not very accurate crystal. Superb! And surprising given the size of the beast, she made an incredible! The sustain is long and deep. I had never heard this before!

Micro: very good. Nothing to do with what I had before on a scratch within 200 Roros.
Too bad this is only under the bridge. But nevertheless, the sound is not snapping as I feared. I thought I should cut the brightness when connected. I was scared too scathing attacks and it is not. In short, many pleasant surprises ...
The settings are made, then I will have to "haggle" a bit to find me a good sound setup, but it is very promising.
I think a micro air in the box under the rose, would have more roundness once connected, but hey, this kind of micro got to be the best or nothing, if not, beware of feedback ...
Here, no such trouble!
So for now, glad (to see in a few weeks maybe)

Two days of exclusive use (my wife complains about it already!)
Most: sound, playability, aesthetics
the -: ...... sorry, I can not put something this time. to see in a few weeks of use.