Takamine EG128SC
Body: Solid Spruce
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Pramper: TP4T
Tuners: Gold & Pearl

Logically factory in China as his girlfriend in Black.

Buy 150 on OCCAZ leboncoin. Turning a classic

Honhai this one, the difference is impressive!

Channel really pleasant, lightweight, Pan CASC move allows the treble.

I bought without trying it truly possible, via the boncoin, I just ignore the brand and I am not of t!

A little tired of the folk and electric, it was time for me to change a classic.

Since this purchase I play 90% above, I found new horizons of agreements, including a new game thanks to agreements Maj7 7th and certainly we do not need a new guitar to learn all has, but even when this particular well of the classic volumes really made me ... I figured even allowed to grow nails!

I do not branch so I could not really give any impression that level, otherwise it would be a Peavey Express 112. Test 1 or 2 times, and I do not t's. Opinion

gnral very very good, so I had to redo this purchase, it would be the eyes closed, price level, sound, quality finishing, everything is there! !!