Washburn D12S12
longren longren

«  great value for money! »

Publié le 06/11/10 à 07:33
made in China, solid spruce, back and sides flamed ash, mahogany neck 20 frets rosewood fingerboard, Buzz Feiten system that provides high accuracy at the end where we play.
Rosewood bridge Grover.
excellent finish for a guitar of this price.

handle very nice for a 12-string, thin enough (48mm at nut)
the action is set low original head is a bit heavy but no major glaring imbalance, access to acute is that of a Dreadnaught.

The sounds are very beautiful crystalline balanced very accurate with great finesse and accuracy to a projection already satisfactory given its jeunnesse and format.
the first few days, I found the bass a little behind, but after a month of use, they are already present and the projection is already improving.
suitable for all we can do on a 12-string folk, blues ... pop ... etc ...
in strumming, finger-picking or plectrum.

I bought a month ago in England, attracted by its beauty before all sober, curly ash is beautiful
I have owned and tried the other 12 strings and this one satisfies me fully, including the purity and accuracy of sound, as well as its gameplay.
finishes remarkable for its provenance and 300euros. (with 38% discount anyway)
excellent value for money that I had already seen in Washburn
potencial a good sound that will still improve over time, I do not regret my choice and recommend it to any fan of 12 strings that do not want to ruin while searching for a good mid-range guitar.
I put 9 in overall rating given the unbeatable value for money in my opinion!