< Tous les avis ABSO Cabine acoustique
ABSO Cabine acoustique
ABSO Cabine acoustique
ceora ceora
Published on 01/18/08 at 14:15
I have been using a saxophone mois.cabine

I like:

most is that it really soundproof, you can play at night (saxophone, trumpet) and nobody hear nothing.

is that it's the least impressive and there is not even the passage of the audio cable (optional, you have to pay ..).

I tried other models in the studio, they are worth all ...

value for money:
a bit expensive if purchased new without editing.
Installation costs are prohibitive proposed by absolute (1600 euros) and they do not provide assembly-disassembly instructions so you have to remember the next move or resale ...... and again .... 1600 euros
therefore even more expensive if purchased new with montage.au least 6000 euros for the basic model

on the other hand if bought used with possibility of editing it or even an excellent value for money .... it loses nothing

experience with this choice I would do with his eyes closed

18/01/08 but not why I bought earlier (at least 10 or 15 years before) ...... I put my laptop + speakers + amp + pedals
I can play at any time without complex, and most important. investment (or sacrifice, 4400 euros secondhand mount ...) is worth it. advances are felt.