< Tous les avis Pleyel P118
Pleyel P118
polilou polilou
Published on 04/07/08 at 01:56
I am owner of a nine Pleyel P 118 since one month, where I "abandoned" my digital KAWAI CA 51.
The sound is a bit too "bright" at the beginning: we must align and insert the hammer impregnated a little too aggressive.
I tried all the models 'rights' of the store: Kawai, Yamaha U1, Bohemia, Geioges Steck, ... And it's still coming back on his keys that I found the sound and feel the best ...
Reading the various forums, I think this piano is quite critical and I wanted to respond.
I purchased the model MAHOGANY whose retail price is close to € 9880 to € 6890 new. Currently, these pianos have resulted following the policy adopted by Pleyel, which no longer manufactures pianos in this price range.
Well, I highly recommend this purchase, because at this price is access to a quality far superior to that proposed by the German clones Asian pianos, singing with that character and distinguished brand specific.