Schimmel C 120 tradition
Neryll Neryll

«  A favorite »

Publié le 03/06/11 à 02:01
Hello everyone!
I use this piano for a very short time since he arrived March 2, 2011 at home. I know I'm influenced a bit by my piano since childhood of my parents was a Schimmel and have done over 15 years of academy working on it. Nevertheless it was a few years since I practiced more intensely since I had my piano after independence. So I went around several shops of tests. I tested the Jump (very good piano, but its much too light for my taste), the Steinberg (I could take it if it had not been so expensive), Hoffman (metallic sound), several Yamaha (but sorely lacking in bass).

What I like about the Schimmel is the presence of his grave and softness in the treble, which allows him to play both pieces that exploded as tracks romantic. It's amazing how the sound is clean and clear.

What I do not ... well for now I have not found. I have chosen among many others so it is that I find no fault it!

The price / quality ratio is excellent. With the bench, delivery, and the two agreements is such a top quality piano (Mechanical Renner I remember).
And of course I would do this choice. That said the range is still Konzert in even better sound quality but is beginning to reach the 15,000 euros and I could not afford it.