< Tous les avis Seiler 122 Konsole
Seiler 122 Konsole
Seiler 122 Konsole
Tennophil Tennophil
Published on 11/02/05 at 06:58
I use this piano for 3 years, I bought it new, it is fitted the Systm Duovox silent.
I remember hsit with a Sauter grand piano, a Yamaha and Schimmel.
Finally, I made this choice by elimination.
The four pianos MODELS taient upscale with an enjoyable and touching a pleasant sound.
The silent Systm (over 50% of my use) has played a big role in my choice and that's what made me eliminate the jump. I then eliminates the Yamaha (acoustic lgrement back on the two remaining German pianos). Finally, in budget, Seiler silent a little "cheaper" than the Schimmel.
APRS years of use is a high-end piano, trs enjoyable to play either with or without Duovox. Although the piano is relatively expensive, given the quality we have an upright piano whose sound comes and even some small shifts Exceeds tail irrprochable touch, and thanks to Systm duovox It can be played day and night and even serve as a master keyboard (with its connections Midi).
Its size remains that of an upright piano.
If I had to replace it, it would be for two pianos (a Yamaha C3 and P60), but the budget is not the same ...
In short, a choice I would do without hsiter.