KRK Rokit Powered 6
KRK Rokit Powered 6

Active Monitor from KRK belonging to the Rokit Powered (1st Generation) series.

yoyog yoyog

« It's a bit disappointing. »

Publié le 10/29/10 à 11:21
I wanted to get a sound as close as possible to the hi-fi output coming from my Roland keyboard. My keyboard amp was too heavy on that side, and its sound too hard ... I planned to use the output table.&nbsp;

The technical specifications announced are pretty good for this particular product bandwidth. The yield approaches a hi-fi type midi.
On the other hand, on the question of clarity, the sound is really pulled low, even after equalization. On this side it's disappointing.

I bought a pair earlier this year, it was my first pair of monitoring. I have white and yellow version and I like this look. The quality / price remained correct, but as to whether I will ever repeat this choice is a different story ...