Tapco Sw•10
Tapco Sw•10
pilip pilip
Publié le 09/25/07 à 06:17
I have the S5, which naturally have a serious lack in the low frequencies.
I wanted the box of the mark (as adapted to the speaker)

-Use home studio (room, about 18m ²)

-A cross-over channel! useful if one of the two speakers is in a corner for example (with event in the back of lower inflation =)

- The frequency curve is it neutral? I hope (at the same time to 100 Hz bandwidth!)

- 10 for the stereo! it is superb, we find ourselves truly in a sphere of sound, or sétéreo is respected!

- What a pleasure the good bass! they are sharp, no drooling, without saturation even a high level. Cepandant for mixing should be barely hear (and yes it's stupid but true! If your mix is ​​fucked up) on the other hand for listening pleasure, enjoy!

- That difficult to understand the dynamics with bass ... I would have to test it by cutting my satellite S5

-Not far from one year of use.

- What I love most: the sound, finish, XLR connectors, this box is a success

- What I like least: the connections in the CAR, it's not pro!

- I never tried other monitoring box (for cons I have heard many boxes Hi-Fi), and it's something else: there is clear and concise!

- With experience, I do it again this election because they save the S5 is a real pleasure to have this box! This is an investment, but changes everything. (But it is expensive audio equipment !!!!! they are lucky it is a passion!)

---> With nice synths, even plug-ins (massive, FM8, Reaktor ... big up to Native instruments;)): the PIEEEEEEEEEED! will hello!