< Tous les avis dB Technologies Sub 18D
dB Technologies Sub 18D
dB Technologies Sub 18D
dnykob dnykob

«  very good but be careful »

Published on 04/20/14 at 02:54
I have 2 sub 18D for 9 months now, I also have the 15D from the same brand which I was really happy.

I have already try another brand of subs and good even if the purist will say that there is better is already really good material

How long have you use it?

to about 9 months and one of only two to three months because of the second problem

What is the particular feature you like best and least?

rendering bass is not the same as the 15, the integration of wheels directly on the body that moves 42 kg (and yet it is light for 18 subs) more easily.

by comparing against the 15, it is much more fragile, I burnt a membrane and the amp at 2 ven use module (or the small problem of state above) and without specifically keep the sub permanently in the red, it is most likely due to saturation at the mixing desk (these djs playing all the time in the red) but it was never happen to me before with 15. and it also has a much larger heater module (if they are all the same for the 15, 18 and so the only difference being that only 18 uses the full power)

the cover that slips when subs are on wheels is really good for those who just think the used otherwise it is a little c .... t

overall I'm pretty satisfied with the model