< Tous les avis dB Technologies Sub 15D
dB Technologies Sub 15D
abel49 abel49

«  Serious good! »

Published on 11/28/13 at 13:04
How long have you use it?
About 1 month and a half!

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes, the Rcf, other tech db (Nexo, L acoustics, D & B, but his is not the same range)

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+ 32kg weight is doing quite well!
+ Handles quite well placed
+ I think it goes pretty well in low for a 40Hz 15pouces but there is not the masses!
The 133dB + are there! It is felt in the halls!
+ The powercon

-Having to remove the covers to use it unlike rcf with a front closure!

How would you rate the quality / price?
Just SUPER! By purchasing I did not expect much to sub! I fear it is not eaten my RCF 312 but not really following it! After a better balance and even a second high power would not hurt!

With experience, you do again this choice?
Necessarily to price me I rush! To buy the closed eyes! And after many comments not take it too badly in time!

I put the note 9 because it is perfect but not to price ;)