Montarbo TANK12SA
Montarbo TANK12SA

Active subwoofer from Montarbo belonging to the TANK series.

mahtg76 mahtg76

«  Bluffing!! »

Publié le 01/19/11 à 14:20
I use this sub with two satellites 101A Tank Montarbo. So my grade for the entire system (since there is no product for Tank 101A). I have owned quite a few speakers said sound from the craft to HK Audio.

When I wanted to replace Pro 15 HK but I'll listen to several speakers at my dealer (SOS Musik in Harfleur). After listening to several brands (Audiophony, EVM, Yorkville, Wharfedale, HK Audio) it made me listen Montarbo (brand I had never even heard of).

And, it was the shock ... Satellites ridiculous size and weight, sub with a 12 "but sound quality and musicality HUGE ... The bass are there and clap hard ...

This is the first time that all my EQ settings can be almost in the center.

What I appreciate most is the gain in weight and up for quality and strength like ...

If my budget was not tight I opted for the full 612 even more clear and powerful but for 1400 € the system (2 Sat and 1 Sub 101A TANK TANK 12SA) the value, power, weight and price is excellent !

I do not liken this system to another but I advise you just to listen before you buy anything else .... THANK MONTARBO ...