2CAudio Releases Aether 1.0
2CAudio, a sister company of Galbanum, has announced the availability of Aether 1.0.
The software is an Auto Randomizing Algorithmic Reverb Software plugin available in Windows VST, OSX VST, and OSX Audio Unit formats.
Aether specs & features
- Floating-point engine
- Auto-Randomizing scheme throughout the entire algorithm
- Non-Exponential Decay curves
- Early Reflection and Late Reflection Engines
- 33 Space Type Models
- 250 professionally designed factory presets ranging from acoustic emulations to sound-design ambiences
- Reverb Decay Time range from 0.10sec to 120sec plus an Infinite Decay Mode
- Frequency Dependant Decay Time Scaling
- True Stereo and Hybrid Stereo modes
- Coded in assembly and optimized with SSE
- 4 sample latency; Suitable for use in tracking and performance
- Supported Sample Rates of up to 192K
Pricing & Availability
Aether is available imediately for direct download. The MSRP of Aether is $349.95.
Introductory pricing of $249.95 is available through April 01, 2009. Orders are handled via the Galbanum store during this period.
For more information, visit www.2caudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Platinum Samples Jim Scott's Rock Drums for BFD 2.1 Platinum Samples has announced Jim Scott's Rock Drums for BFD 2.1.
- Image Line Sawer Image Line Software has released its new Sawer synth, available at a reduced price until the end of March, 2009
- Sineqube Kapling [Freeware] Kapling is a simple little standalone physical modeling synthesizer application for Mac OS X built with Max/MSP 5.