Friday's Freeware: a killer reverb
KR-Reverb FS is an easy to use Reverb processor based on features found on the Reverberation module of KResearch's commercial product KR-Space. KR-Reverb FS is designed for ease of use by adjusting internally the equalization and damping controls to optimal levels for producing a warm reverb sound suitable for a wide range of applications, say the developers.
* Adjustable Early Reflections Size
* Adjustable Late reflections size
* Adjustable Diffusion control
* Adjustable Decay control
* Adjustable Listener position control
* Dry/Wet Mix adjustment.
* Host Sampling Frequency up to 96KHz
* For Microsoft Windows OS (VST)
suitable for all Pentium CPUs
* Mac OS X (AU UB,VST MAC)
* Support for User definable presets
(Save & Load) via Host interface
You can download this little beauty of a reverb here:
Enjoy the weekend!
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC-Helicon Harmony 4 Doubles Presets TC-Helicon adds Doubling Presets and Universal Binary support to Harmony4.
- Cubase 4 gets cheaper Steinberg has announced an adjustment in the pricing structure for Cubase 4 and WaveLab 6.
- IK's Total Guitar & Bass Gear Bundle IK Multimedia announces the release of the Total Guitar & Bass Gear Bundle, IK’s definitive collection of “Powered by AmpliTube” products with 5 analog-modeled Amp and FX plug-ins: AmpliTube® 2, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube X-GEAR.