Relab Development LX480 Lite
Relab Development has announced the release of an emulation of a "legendary" hardware reverb.
LX480 Lite consists of the Random Hall and the Random Hall HD from the upcoming LX480 MK2 plug-in.
- Recreation of the Random Hall algorithm from the well known hardware reverb.
- Modeled input and output stages - Everything is modeled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops.
- Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original:
- Continuous controls.
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping.
- More ER delay lines.
- Stereo manipulation.
- 88.2Khz and 96Khz support.
- Improved algorithms with higher density than the original.
- Quick controls and customizable display.
Pricing & Availability
LX480 Lite costs $199 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in VST and AU effect plug-in formats (with an RTAS version coming). An upgrade to the MK2 plug-in when it is released in the near future will be available for $300.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Komplete 7 Elements Native Instruments announced KOMPLETE 7 ELEMENTS, a new software bundle based on the technology of KONTAKT, KORE, REAKTOR and GUITAR RIG - the bundle includes over 2,000 sounds and 12 GByte of sample material, covering a range of sound aesthetics and musical styles.
- Image Line Sale Image Line is offering a special sale on its plugins until the end of August.
- Native Instruments Komplete 7 Native Instruments announced KOMPLETE 7, an expanded version of its studio-standard software bundle.