Sanford Sound Design has announced the release of Sanford Reverb, a true stereo reverb designed to simulate "everything from small rooms to giant cavernous spaces," according to Sanford.
Left and right input channels each have a set of 3 early reflections that can be independently set. The pre-filter section lets you shape the tone of the input before it enters the reverb algorithm. Damping is provided to simulate wall absorption.
- Control over 6 early reflections, 3 for each channel.
- Pre-filter section for shaping the input's tone.
- Damping for simulating wall absorption.
- MIDI Learn.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $25, Sanford Reverb is available now for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XT Software energyXT v2.5.1 XT Software has updated energyXT to v2.5.1.
- BTE Audio PEQ6 BTE Audio has extended its line of Equalization Algorithms with the PEQ6, a digital equalization algorithm designed to simulate the sound and feel of parametric equalizers.
- Mutools Mu.Lab Updated to v2.5.5 MUTOOLS has updated MU.LAB to v2.5.5.