Sanford Sound Design has announced the release of Sanford Reverb, a true stereo reverb designed to simulate "everything from small rooms to giant cavernous spaces," according to Sanford.
Left and right input channels each have a set of 3 early reflections that can be independently set. The pre-filter section lets you shape the tone of the input before it enters the reverb algorithm. Damping is provided to simulate wall absorption.
- Control over 6 early reflections, 3 for each channel.
- Pre-filter section for shaping the input's tone.
- Damping for simulating wall absorption.
- MIDI Learn.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $25, Sanford Reverb is available now for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.