Togu Audio Line TAL-Reverb-III
Togu Audio Line has released version 0.96 of TAL-Reverb-III.
It's free and Open Source and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU effect plug-in formats.
TAL-Reverb-III is a stereo plate plug-in. It's the replacement for TAL-Reverb-II and has improvements such as an optimized GUI and some changes in the reverb algorithm. It has a simplified EQ section, a meter display and shows actual slider values. The reverb has its own character and produces a diffuse plate.
- Plate reverb sound.
- One simple room size control.
- Predelay up to one second.
- EQ section (12dB cut, low shelf filter at 1000Hz, high shelf filter at 200Hz).
- Stereo width control (from full stereo to mono).
- Stereo input mode (mono or stereo input).
- Displays the slider value of the active fader.
- A meter shows the output volume.
- 10 factory presets.
- Made with the JUCE framework and is Open Source.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mellowmuse Software Updates MellowMuse has updated SATV Vintage Saturator to version 1.6 and IR1A Convolution Reverb to version 2.9.
- Softrave & Syncersoft GuitarBooster Softrave and Syncersoft have released GuitarBooster, a new plug-in designed to enrich sound with the creation of new harmonics using an algorithm based on psychoacoustic cross-modulation of harmonic operators and imposition of new frequencies.
- Xen-Arts Xenharmonic FMTS Xen-Arts has released Xenharmonic FMTS, a free 4-Operator FM Synthesis VST instrument for Windows with a specialized set of features for musicians interested in exploring the expressive possibilities of microtonal and xenharmonic music making.