Universal Audio EMT 140
Universal Audio announced the release of the EMT 140 Classic Plate Reverb plug-in for the UAD platform.
The EMT 140 is designed to replicate the sonic signature of three different EMT 140 plates formerly installed at the Plant Studios in Sausalito, CA and is licensed and endorsed by EMT Studiotechnik GmbH.
Classic Plate Reverb Powered Plug-In features include:
- EMT 140 Classic Plate Reverb emulations
- Includes three distinct plate models—each with a "unique sound and discrete mechanical damper controls"
- Includes original EMT 80 Hz input Shelving Filters or custom aftermarket Martech Low-Cut Filters
- Pre Delay, Low & High Shelving Filters, Wet/Dry Mix, Balance and Width controls with Hard Bypass via the lighted EMT power icon
- Also includes Modulation controls to add additional movement to the stereo field
Pricing & Availability
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store for $199, the EMT® 140
More information on the EMT 140 Plate Reverb Powered Plug-In can be found at www.uaudio.com/products/software/emt140/index.html.
The EMT 140 Classic Plate Reverb plug-in is available as part of the new UAD Software v5.6.0 release. In addition to the EMT 140 Plate Reverb, the Manley Massive Passive EQ, and the Precision Enhancer Hz plug-ins, v5.6.0 includes additional performance enhancements for all UAD-2 users on the Windows platform.
UAD Software v5.6.0 is available as a free download to Mac and PC users worldwide at www.uaudio.com/support/uad/downloads/index.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MeldaProduction MDrummer Small v3 MeldaProduction has announced that the first Mac OS X version of MDrummer Small is now available as a Public Beta version (a Windows version is also available).
- Sensomusic Updates Usine 5 Sensomusic has updated Usine to beta version 5.13.
- Pentacom ARPG8R Pentacom has released version 0.9 Public Beta of ARPG8R, a new VST instrument MIDI Arpeggiator plug-in for Windows.