< Tous les avis Best Service Forest Kingdom
Best Service Forest Kingdom
Best Service Forest Kingdom
Le Joss Le Joss

«  two instruments and moods »

Published on 11/13/12 at 05:11
Sound banks are large files Ytif (yellow tools image file)
Sounds are played by the player Engine2 provided free, works standalone or plugin. No problem installing on Win7, the plug is available now in VST Samplitude ProX.
The sounds are either pads, synth loops ... either sampled instruments

Two instruments: flutes and harps. In both cases the result is impressive realism and presence, and fortunately for me ready. I use my unrestricted models and on soundtracks for the stage.
Tons of pads, atmospheres different, I know less about this world and I use them sparingly. Say it is a choice and can sound out of illustration styles.

I've had three months, it is a virtual instrument that I use willingly. Very good flutes and harps, for which all the notes are not always present as presets tone (diatonic harp =).
A bit expensive for amateur studio, but I do not regret considering the quality of flutes and harps. For me the atmosphere is a plus for others it will be essential, the quality is no problem there too.