Big Fish Audio Chill 2
This second installment of the 'Chill' line features "sub-zero tempos, slippery breakbeats, and a vibe that lets you relax into hypothermia," according to Big Fish.
Chill 2 is described as "sometimes jazzy and fluid, and sometimes tense like the rumble of distant thunder."
It features 30 cuts of construction kits, and 4 GB of material, with tempos ranging from 60-120 BPM.
Specs & Pricing
- RETAIL: $99.95
- FORMAT: Apple Loops/REX/WAV/RMX/Acid
- DEMO: www.bigfishaudio.com/4DCGI/detailDemos.html?1542
Visit www.bigfishaudio.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New ReFX Nexus Expansions ReFX has released two new expansions for Nexus:
- Keyfax Drum Programming Secrets Keyfax NewMedia's Drum Programming Secrets DVD is designed to offer a step-by-step course on the subject, with tricks and tips revealed by professionals across many genres of music.
- Omnisphere Updated To v1.0.4f Spectrasonics has updated Omnisphere software to v1.0.4f.