Kronauer Genio X18
garbarino garbarino
Publié le 12/30/01 à 03:02
Being then a very long time tournné to the very high end, in my concernne converters I respect, aplications diligently this sacred string sound; Micro / preamps / converters ... resulted in a report, no hello for less!
I suggest that a product by the name of "Kronaeur" made its appearance in the Bible (SCV), what? two cliks I am faced with the product page in question ... Hey it's the shock! at the sight of this thing and the color "logo pourrave" specifications with more than average! total time on the product page 1Mm30. End of chapter!
That's when I retournnant to several professional colleagues, my opinion will change radically: in view of tests carried out by those çi I shouted at and clear: The ABIT IS NOT THE MAN! . So I decided to acquire this "box to be converted" that hurts to watch ... and the second shock was the slap! along a line; u87/vt737/kronaeurc/prodif pro / Kronauer / genelec. I'm surprised this has compared to my kronaeur apogee ad 48, then my lucid ... incredible! 7000 F for a box stripped of everything superfluous, made as well and even better in certain area (neutrality)

to complete within a few days I learn that these kronaeur converters are used on platforms with very high ranges; Pyramix etc. ...

Conclusion does not rely has the look of the beast, trying is believing!

A word hello!

PS small downside to all this, "thing" does not generate clock running (in addition to being very very sad to watch ...)

-in use for a month (I dépachté my apogee and my lucid)
-I worked with before apogee and / or lucid
value: never seen such a quality / price