APB DynaSonics ProRack House H1020
Bruitrose Bruitrose
Publié le 03/01/09 à 10:20
It is rack
12mono 4 stereo mic or line mono + 4 bus 6 to the center LR
XLR and TRS connectors extensive direct outputs and inserts on all inputs for coupling in buss
2 + parametric bass and treble adjustable low cross which is rare on a small console

Very clear logic accessible
not need the manual

Circuit burn brown .. enormous dynamic and crystal clear sound without breath
EQ very clever at least as effective as that of Midas Venice seems to be the reference
Small Console

1 year
My least favorite feature ... there are so many buttons and lights etc.
there is no place to put the paper tape .... the only place it on top of the sliders 100 mm there or we will not often given the big race ... the penny power switch on the console and the side. when it rack you can not turn off and if the cable
sector disconnects .. must déracker .. what happened to me ... m'enfin it's details.
I've had for 5 years equivalent in Crest, the XR20 ... it's much much better, nothing to see and the midas Venice that I practice all year long ... it's hard to say whether it is better but at least as well as sound ... on the other hand in opportunities is much better
Value for money very good ... however I had a slice down, but it's very modular inside, so the failure is easy to find and AXENT me very quickly provided the room ... I did not fall on the long-term reliability ... mons and notice it is slightly less robust than the XR20 Crest, more polished than the midas Venice. ... but the overall look seems a little lighter ... that is why I will not 10 ... I would do this despite what Bémol choice because I think it's the best of all ...