Behringer Xenyx 1204FX
Behringer Xenyx 1204FX

Analog Mixer from Behringer belonging to the Xenyx series.

Tamino Tamino
Published on 09/04/12 at 01:59
All it says on the website or in other reviews

Simple, the manual is fairly brief, not much to say.

I just installed it, so ....

WARNING!

I was previously a Alesis Multimix 8 Firewire. Firewire is abandoned as the laptops, I went to the table and usb takes roughly the same characteristics.
BUT YES! The USB interface HAS ONLY TWO ENTRIES!

Ie it is impossible to record beyond the 2 tracks.

I have a table with this basic use, ie connect the computer and any external devices. I do use it occasionally taken for its "witness". I suffirais therefore a stereo pair as I usually do but if I add an extra mic, it will not necessarily going back as recorded with the stereo.
Not a big handicap, but even a small disappointment qd.
The MultiMix USB, for once, give this opportunity.
To know so ....