I use the non-rack version LAB 16. I do not know what it is for LAB16C
- How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
6 channel micro - 2-way stereo
- What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)?
Jack Connections on the microphones in RCA stereo tracks
- The parametric equalizer is it?
3-band EQ per nonparametric
- The effects section is it integrated? ...
An integrated reverb, and a monitoring function with PFL, convenient for sequences of disks in the evening
- The general configuration is it simple?
Yes, no problem to navigate
- The usual functions are they easily accessible?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
I do not remember seeing a manual (in ^ the same time I have for 10 years)
- The console is transparent?
No, the preamps are of poor quality
- Introduced she breath?
Yes, after 10 years I have 3 units that are virtually unusable
- The equalizer is effective?
Yes. on the other hand avoid using the integrated reverb, unless you want to listen to your long-wave sound (!)
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
as: no brainer to install
the least: the sound, the big problem of breath and capture radio waves
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Sherwood table 6 tracks recovered from a buddy, also a disaster
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Even if a table is not expensive, I think even when it is too expensive given the quality. In retrospect, I think rather of taking this model, it is better to save a little and take a Berhinger, or better yet a small Mackie
- With experience, you do again this choice?