Inkel MX-1010
Inkel MX-1010

MX-1010, Analog Mixer from Inkel.

sylgra 10/11/2006

Inkel MX-1010 : sylgra's user review

• Partager
Mixer is made of core.Il rackable.Possede 6 XLR jack and 1 / 4 with insert, also two RCA inputs (among 7-8,9-10), which makes a total of 10 entries. qualiser 9-band graphic (very effective). A section will integrate effect (delay), very poor performance, c is better to install an insert in reverb (EFX). Indicator output level (digital) . Phantom Power, master output, main, monitor, four equalizer (low, 2mid, high in between), pan, cue, etc.Tres good sound reproduction, no breath.

I put 9 / 10 because of a delay, the rest is 10/10.

The configuration is like any other gnrale console.Les functions are easy to access (button big enough).

Deja said ....................

I have this mixer for over 15 years (yes, yes 15) and I can say that c is an excellent achat.Je've never had any problems, everything still works very well (I m used every day). This n not have a very large brand like Mackie or other big name, but I can admit I'm really surprised at the quality of composantes.Je do not know if this product is still (I think Inter-M c is now Can anyone one confirm?) but I can say I have every confidence that a good value marque.Tres qualitprix without hsitation.