SoundTracs Megas Studio
xavierthrash xavierthrash
Publié le 09/18/06 à 05:33
Studio Console
24 + mics preamps 8 Entry stereo line
6Aux (assignable pre-post, except for AUX5 ET6 that are automatically post fader)
24 BUS! Bus 24 yes yes!
Insert and Direct Out for each tract
EQ 4 band semi parametric + low cut at 80Hz.
MIDI interface internal to the console that allows you to make memories Mute.

Super simple! is an analog console, the "BUS" is a little different analog consoles to "Live" but it is quite clear.

I love the sound of this console! pre-amps are excellent, no wind except the breath of an old lady of 15 years.
For the EQ I stay on my guard, be exceptional years it is not to throw either, like many ms Console with semi-parametric, the "Q" is a bit too large ...
Otherwise the whole it sounds good "vintage", the big fat warm well.

It'll soon be 1 year that I bought it on it is not in perfect condition, good ms after 15 years of loyal service this is understandable, I have a transformer and qques condo that emerged from the alim, ms good after qques small solder is left on top speed!
The MIDI interface has also emerged (eg because of this power supply ...??...), bp ms this is just more detail because I considered it as a gimmick than anything else.
Otherwise I have no regrets, the foot is 24bus to attack anything and everything, we are truly free
I change my Mackie VLZ series against that, and good, everyone suspects, there are no photo ... For the price, Lage and use that I made, it's great.