Tapco Mix 100
Tapco Mix 100
RafKiBa RafKiBa
Publié le 11/15/06 à 13:57
6 slices: 2 mono mic preamp (XLR / Jack) and 4 stereos (Jack).
The pickups are 2 slices 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz) and 75Hz high pass filter.
It is small, and seems robust lgre: it fits easily into a backpack.
The level of the slices is controlled by a knob, a master level slider.
The knobs do not all have the same feel (adjustments), they all have a notch 0.

I would have AIM indpendant headphones have a volume of the control room, otherwise it's just what I needed.

Trs simple configuration, the manual is excellent, full of humorous touches and trs concrete. Against it in English.
For the moment I set it to 'home studio' by applying the btement Schma About Everything worked the first time.
Trs intuitive use, there is no redundant function, everything is useful and effective.

I have not had time to do some steps but I feel it 'loses' a little low I have a battery connected electronic top and I think the bass drum loses some of roundness. I will confirm soon.

I did not not breath as I stay on the unity gain - so without amplification. For micro pramplis do not Exceeds position mdiane not (test with dynamic mic not good). Live APRS can push a little more, it is less serious qu'ne recording. With a good level of online (+4 dB or-10dB selectable) there is no worries.

The qualiseur Manir sounds good, it does not dtruit sound, but nothing exceptional either.

- How long have you use it?
15 days! I refine the mind later ...

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+ Price, simplicity apparent efficiency robustness, design!
- Ds breath that amplifies a little volume headphone / ctrl single room

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
No, it's my Premire.
- How do you report qualitprix?
good
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
not have enough exprience!