Tascam M-50
Tascam M-50
Maxime C. Maxime C.
Publié le 12/18/05 à 11:07
This table is not rack is a 12 channel with 8 bus, 2 auxiliary, 2 master, many Sends ... It very complete.
Little "shame" while RCA connectors ...
The parametric equalizer is not (I use it for recording not required).
Who says old table says no effect!
You can do anything with this table

Table somewhat complex but it's okay, I have learned without a manual ...
Old manual impractical

A beautiful console, older than me and more ...
8 preamps with great bus: perfect for recording.
I do not use equalizer.
Not a breath of pet in CAR, XLR master output is horrible ...

I use it for about 6 months, for recording I find it very convenient, while being more facilties to put an RCA turntable, CD player and cassette. Exelente for my home studio, but I do not think it is very convenient for the sound system.
I did not pay so the value for money??