Agrandir
Wharfedale EZ-M 10x2
Wharfedale EZ-M 10x2
kurtjr kurtjr
Published on 05/07/09 at 10:53
I do not think either rackmount
So basically it s one line with mic input. On this line there's an XLR jack and WSC (P = anything too practical). The settings are gain (with an LED 'clip') a eq. hi and low, then volume and pan
Deus stereo with each other online anda balance volume.
SortiesOn for a R and L. then you can plug a headset (large and small format, I do not really know how to say!)
Then a y'as auttre thing I did not understand, much less used it I think to connect an auxiliary source.

NEP has little use for four months, I would do this choice

It's very practical, high quality, small Emene partoout it, I used to put a microphone on it and sometimes a guitar in each entry to change without the sounds of jack, but be careful signal loss (well on its quality ^ ^) .