[NAMM] Clavia introduces the Nord Lead A1
Clavia unveiled at NAMM Show 2014 its new Nord Lead A1 analog modeling synthesizer.
According to Clavia, the new Nord Lead A1 offers a streamlined command panel but that provides the same control power as the other Nord keyboards.
The Nord Lead A1 is equipped with a 49-notes Fatar keyboard, a metal chassis and has the following features:
- Multitimbral 4-part analog modeling synth
- 24 voice polyphony
- Synthesis section with 2 oscillators and 8 osc configurations, Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Dual OSC and FM functions as well as analog and digital waveforms
- Modulation section with 5-waveform LFO, ADR modulation envelope and a vibrato-dedicated LFO
- Filter section with 12 and 24dB/octave low-pass, high and band-pass, as well as the transistor and diode Ladder filters from the Mini and TB-303
- Effect section with Ensemble, chorus, phaser, flanger, ring modulator, drive, delay and reverb
- Pre-programmed modulation matrix
- 4 built-in arpeggiators with Up/Down and Random modes
- Split, Player and Hold (latch) functions
- Morphing feature via modulation wheel, velocity or a pedal
- Main clock for LFO, arpeggiator or delay internal or slave sync
- Tap Tempo button
- Front pan control
- 4 independent audio outputs with the ability to route each slot to a distinct output
- USB MIDI
The Nord Lead 1A will be available in April with a US price of $1799. Visit www.nordkeyboards.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Lead A1 Here is a special presentation of the brand new Clavia Nord Lead A1 analog modeling synth at the Winter NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Elektron Analog Rytm The Elektron team shows us its new Analog Rytm drum machine at the Winter NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] Arturia introduces the BeatStep BeatStep, the new MIDI controller and step sequencer from Arturia, has been unveiled today at the NAMM Show 2014.